Moyra Davey, Trust Me, 2011.
I recall reading about her work, and this show at the PS1 in particular, at some point last year. There’s something about her work that feels almost melancholic. In her work, she moves between spaces, from the MoMa to coffee shops to images of the latter by others, and begins to weave a trail of memories.
- prelude-to-silence likes this
- domestic-theatre likes this
- dirtylibrarianthoughts reblogged this from lesfemmesartistes and added:
- aiejustwantedtoberobinhood likes this
- dirtylibrarianthoughts likes this
- mossfingers likes this
- lesfemmesartistes posted this